Tel: 044 – 26211621, 044 – 26212421 | Fax: 044 – 26211621 | ccrschennai(at)gmail(dot)com
Internal Complaints Committee constituted under Sexual harassment of women at Work place
1. Prof. Dr. R. Meenakumari, Director General, CCRS, Chennai – Chairman
2. Dr. A. Rajendra Kumar, Research Officer (Siddha) Scientist – III, CCRS, Chennai – Member
3. Dr. R. Meena, Research Officer (Siddha), SCRI, Chennai – Member & Co-ordinator
4. Dr. I. Sangeetha, Assistant Professor, Modern Medicine, NIS, Chennai – Member
5. Mrs. Y. Kavitha, BBA., B.L., LLM – Member
Complaint regarding Sexual Harassment against women of CCRS Headquarters office can be made either in paper form or by sending e-mail to email@example.com
Ministry of Women & Child Development launched an online complaint management system titled Sexual Harassment electronic -Box (She-Box) on 24th July, 2017 for registering complaints related to Sexual Harassment at workplace. The She-Box is an initiative to provide a platform to the women working or visiting any office of Central Government (Central Ministries, Departments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies and Institutions etc.) to file complaints related to Sexual Harassment at workplace under the Sexual Harassment of Women at workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013.
Once a complaint is submitted to She-Box, it will be directly sent to the Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) of the concerned Ministry/ Department/ PSU/ Autonomous Body etc. having jurisdiction to inquire into the complaint. The She-Box also provides an opportunity to both the complainant and nodal administrative authority to monitor the progress of inquiry conducted by the ICCs.